Wednesday, October 20, 2010

♥20102010♥


This is a date tat very special,,and is just once in our life.
today after work den v meet with someone =)
but somebody is make me angry LOL..
after that v keep eatin spending alot n alot..n today is a special day..
happy 20102010..thsi the special day tat we over it together =)
i will keep in on my memories..
is a special day...
at night i was keep chatiin wit my lovely aunt..
now only i realized..
she is so suffer on her life..
im trying my best to let her can feel warm bit..
if i can do that i also wil try to do for her..
i dun wan she always also need to think bout this or that..
especially boout the money..
i try my best to find more money ..but giv me time ya..
im trying..im really trying to let u all can into a good situation..
that wont be suffer like now..
wait for me . =)
appreciated it my life!Peaceful Princess <3