Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm afraid..

LOL...no one wil noe dis person is who ,rite? =)
but i like dis mode to the maxx!! ><



This few day seldom online...but act i beside doin nth also is doin nth.. ><
sometime feel did i really mm shou fun yeng

cause some people is use the short time can make me upset..
LOL..and i like no fren at all...when i feel unhappy,look at the phonebook also duno wan call who..
scare disturb them..
scare they feel why she wan to call me,im not free lo,okay...ppppsss...
i dun wan be the trouble maker..
but i really like mm shou fun yeng right?
even beside the someone,sometime i also cant feel safety ..
nopes..is not sometimes is never gave the safe to me..
ya...i know u d do alot of  stuff for me..
mayb i need time ba..cause in this moment i think i told u alot of time d..
i stil cant trust u,should i trust u?
im afraid..i really afraid..
cause,i scare u lie me again..
i hate ppl tat lie me bluff me...but u did do tat before..
so.. let time u prove it?or u wan to do somethings to prove tat you really love me?LOL...