Monday, April 4, 2011

04042011



Hello Everybuuudy ! im late ! I know im super long time didn't come here for update d  . 
sure wil giv ppl slap . haha . 
okays. . march april . is my bad month unlucky month  . nope . is not just this two month is start from last year my luck is become as 'SUI' as like a SHIT . 
and my body like giving me signal . it's telling me . i gotta take care bout my body already . cause her pain there ache . omg . every month im sure i at least get once of the MC. 
i think my off also wan to giv me MC QUEEN this farking name d  huh . ishh
*who can help me ? ?? ?? !!


Now already have a plan , this month end i wil go for a trip . to ----> Pulau Redang . 
excited huh? haha . i am so excited on it act . now planning wan to bring bikini thr? omg hahahahaha
what style should i wear ? hahaha sexy look ? is it suitable for me? hmm 
cute ? omg ! im sure im not suitable on it !! 100% im sure lol . 
what i need to bring ? haha . but now i also got bit scare . cause my friend's said . Terengannu is keep raining LOL
so how how how  ??!!! 

May is it have any plan ? i hope may is a very Beautiful Month <3

Green World . Save The World . Pray / Hope All The Human Have Great Life .  <3