Saturday, October 16, 2010

i wanna be a princess ..

i hope tat i can be a princess,
a princess tat all of the people also will treat her good FROM THEIR TRUE HEART,pls...
and they wil treat her like good fren..
but i know..din hav anyone princess tat wil hav this kind of things wil happen on their life..
i wan peaceful..i was so lazy to entertain anyone tat i really hate to entertain..
i know i hav my own attitude tat other dislike..
but dis is me..
if i like..i really like it from my very truth heart..
if i really dislike or hate..
i wont to accept anythings that FOC for me...
FML...i wanna be the princess that pretty enough ,
and hav freedom that can go out from this country to take a tour at other country..
my future my life..
i wan to control mylife..not under control by evil ~ FML``!
woohoo...a peaceful women..this is a part of my future =)
cheer me up!!


peaceful...enjoy the peaceful life..