Saturday, December 4, 2010

27112010♥

it is last week post act..my dear sweetie Athena Birthday Bash ><
sorry...pls forgiv me..now only upload all the pic ...pls dun kill me Janice hahaha
always say i din upload XD come i upload now..

Athena she is a very pretty girl act..
but at here i gonna say sorry to you..because of us..u cant fight the position tat u hope to be..
if not me too useless..n v always request smth..and you also will help us fight is back,,.
even it is a very small chance..but u also wil do n try..very sorry to you...and i gonna say thank to you..
if not you tell me wat should i to do when i was 18 now..
i think now i also dunoo wat job tat i working as..i thanks tat i hav the chance to meet you all...
i wil very appreciates tat i hav you all be my lovely colleague!
I LOVE YOU : Athena,Jacqueline,Janice,Averlyn,Aminah!
i really so love you all..u all treat me very well...even v might wil separate by next year..
my work place gonna be move from KL to PJ..
from Starhill to ----> The Curve.. haiz...we all is very very very inconvenience to thr for work..
no transport no customer everythings gonna to change..i also keep thinkin keep thinkin wat can i do right now?
should i move thr for work also?Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!

make a wish =)


she is cute ,right? =)


My Lovely Colleague!



the present tat v giv her--The Pearl
(opppss sorry,with a messy background)









That Things That I Was Thinking

  •  no transport,if i wan to work at thr by taking public transport..i think i wil die LOL cause i gonna take Bus-->LRT-->KTM-->Bus again LOL........i will gonna faint!!!!!!!
  • everyday gonna wake at 6am out at 7am , when i off of work i take public transport to home from 10pm ...(4 transport) LOL..when i reach home also is 1am!!!!somemore so late who find so much public transport to u!!ish...
  • buy a car?n drive thr?i hope too!but i hav not enough money..and i dun hope call my aunt thy support cause now thy all also not enough to use..my dad,haiz...me n him ..i dun hope everytime when i find him is bout money money is also money..haiz..
  • poor poor poor! 
my fren teach me..find a rich men to marry lol...somemore wan old old old old man..LOL
cause after marry......is a 'si kiu' right LOL...
arrrhhhhh....
how how how?teach me!!!!!