Friday, February 11, 2011

11022011 part 2


Hey Guy's / suddenly i feel like hav a topic that i wanna share with you guys.
that is - Flirt- haha . i know some people now is flirt here flirt there .
and i have alot of friend told me . that is nice . that feel sweet more than you in relationship with the person .
who have a target of flirt right now ? can share with me ? cause im like wanna try . but i know i will get kill by someone when someone saw this post XD
i never ever try that . did you believe ?
but i still prefer a stable relationship . cause i very easy feel un safely with my partner . that's why . i need a relationship that can let i trust . when i was tired on my life . i have a shoulder can lye on . i need a person who that care me . whose that be my backup . i need a person always support me .
Love . the important things is , you two trust each other . and give them freedom ,
now . i hope i can have it =)
who is my love ?

Valentine's day is getting near .
did i will receive any present on that day ? very sad .because that day im gonna work .
i hope i can receive a present that full of heart . full of suprise . i hope i will have a great valentine's day .
Did you guy's hope too ? hope your partner will give you a suprise on that day ? give you her / his full of heart on you . That will be a very precious memory on you and her/ his story . trust me .
when you are fully enjoy it .you will get more than your expect .

Love is doesn't means . who need to pay more for him /her . den you need to get back how much you give him / her . Pls Don't make your love become selfish .
Love is  - - -
all the human will have different of describe  bout LOVE different of expected on LOVE .
so . the answer . you can just fill in by yourself .
cause LOVE is SPECIAL .
even the partner is different to last time . but you can have a new story . new memory on your life.
just take it .

i love you guy's . hope you guy's love me too .