Thursday, February 10, 2011

11022011

Sorry Guy's .
see .. i again and again didn't update my currently stuff with you all already .
because nowsaday i wil be like quite busy . busy cause of work . after work like 'nian 30 wan'
after work then go home dinner after that straight go thailand - HATYAI
so cooooooll man ! but our schedule is quite pack . and the other cool things is. This time me and my lovely family is drive up to there . not by flight . but i sit at the car bout 8 hour for kuala lumpur to there .
what the hell. my ass is pain like SHIT ! some more we hav 8 adult 1 child . we gotta squuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzze inside to the car for 8 hour . OhMyGoshhh! i beh tahan liao ~
i will let you guy's know more bout my trip . and i will upload all the picture soon too =)
stay stunnnned /

sorry just for a short post now D;
cause i fall sick d. ohmygod! sick again . sickness .this year can you go away . go FAR away from me ?!
i scare you !!!!!!!!!