Thursday, January 27, 2011

28012011

I had a few Question want to ask you guy's .
did you got use any product for whitening is not bad? cause my skin tan tan tan what the stupid things  D;
start to regret lalalalalal . cause start when primary school then i already evryday go for sport go under the sun
even till secondary Ohhhhh Maiiii Gooshhhh !
teach me the skill for whitening >< but imma lazy girl then i will lazy use alot and alot of the product .
usually i also din hav use much product on my skin . i just use water to wash my skin fml
that's why my skin become worst and worst .
start from this year i start to use the cleanser and toner . See . no wonder im so ugly .
cause all people will say 'in this world didn't have ugly girl , just hav lazy girl '
ahem.. yes, i admit that im the lazy girl hulala ~
so now the fast and best way to change is ..... ?
gotta use whitening product ? sun protector ? don't always go under the sun ?
What the hell . it is drive me crazy !

the second of the Q ..
how i can be slim ? diet this is a kind of job to all the girl in this world . Forever and Forever
but all the people also say . the best way to diet is on sport , right ?
do more exc . like jogging is the best . so would you want to start jogging tomorrow ?
do you want to join with me ? haha ..
and i need a target . if not i wan LAZY to do this again OMG ..
i really damn jealous and feel 'they' is very very 'GENG ' you know what is GENG right?
cause they can keep doin this everyday . why im a ugly girl . cause im a lazy girl .
that's why no one want me D;
is okay !!
cheer . haha . think positive ><

Q..
Any Job Intro ? Or any room rent at damansara or near the CURVE ?
Die Die D;


ya, Just forgive me pls . cause i was too bored at here that's why i just wrote something that i busy to
thinking that stuff . hmm omg D;
im crazy .. cause always talk to myself ans to myself this this this ,that that that
but hope you guys can used to it LOL cause i 'm always like that D;